Just Do It!

01.16.00

Workout is not only about weight losing or building the muscel

*Ok. Please give the underline at the words: Not Only

We talk about investation for our healthy. We Do Workout Because We Love Our Body, Not Because We Hate It! Aint I?

We don’t need to waiting for Sunday to do workout, because when we talk about “Workout” we talk about Making Time not Spending Time. For me, workout or exercise (whatever you call it) is the best way to maintain the stress, keep the body and skin oh so gorgeous!
Metabolic Method (Current Book, 2008) in Experience Life, explains that exercise sharpens the body’s sensitivity to the stress hormone cortisol, which can enhance sleep. Sleeping better leaves you looking fresh and healthy. After I have done routine workout (and also increase my quality of healthy life), I get much of better skin without wasting much of my money at the skin care! It's really awsome for meMoreover, I just feel so 'fit' and 'confident' at the work when I do routine workout.
Ok, let's talk the simple way to do workout! Believe me, we don't have to go to fitness center or spend much money at yoga class for breaking sweat. There are so many way to do workout..


Home Cleaning

Do you know that house cleaning is a wonderful opportunity for us  burn some fat? Hahaha... it was my reason why I really love to do home cleaning. Sweeping, doing  laundry, dusting off our small corners, these are some example of easy activities with great benefit! Tie your hair and breaking a sweat bebs!


Planking

This innt about lying face down on the floor and taking a picture of the pose to post on our social media, a fad that took place a while ago! Absolutly No! I personaly think that panking is just a very simple movement but it leave awsome impact in our body, in our posture! Our arms will slowly develop the muscle and the strength. Ouch, I love it so much! Envy with sexy arms of Gal Gadot (me too)? Lets do Planking guys!


YouTube Workout

Nowdays we can find everything on the internet! For me, YouTube is the best tutor of everything. Start from how to learn english, how to do make up until how to do routine workout. It's free as long as we have internet conection. 

We don’t need to be a great dencer to do dancing! Just play the music and move our body and voila!! We will burn lots of calories.

Here I shareseveral of my favorite tutorials.  Just download the link below please. Don't to support them by like and subscribe at their chanel:



Anyway, which one do you like the most? I choose the “Yala” by Dovydas
There are so many kinda video tutorials (Idn: Berjuta juta tutorial sampe betebaran kemana mana) you just need one click, and voila! You get whatever do you want! Zumba, Aerobic, Yoga, Pillates, and many more..
This is amazing right? The best way to save our money!
About three months ago I invested in fitness class, zumba class and Muai Thai. The class was really amazing and fun but it was need much of money guys. The basic step movement in the tutorials is pretty as same as like in the class which I joined in. The duration of the class about one to two hour including the starching, low until high intensity of movement. Happy Swating!

To Be Continued..

  

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

PIN

2015:"Have A Brave Heart!"

Tulisan ini “Secara Singkat” saya rangkum dari buku diary 2015 saya. Saya sendiri memilih alunan dari Alan Walker-Faded  dan duduk dit...